- All passes are print-at-home and must be scanned at venue for entry.
Tickets may be scanned from your mobile device but we highly recommend you print them out as cracked, dirty, dim and glared screens can cause a delay in entry.
- The original purchaser's name is shown on the PDF ticket, but tickets may be used by the ticket holder even when the name on the PDF ticket is not that of the actual ticket holder.
- The ticket can only be scanned once per day and any duplicated ticket will not be allowed for entry.
- Please visit our ADA Page for ADA information.
- There is an 8-ticket limit.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- The name of the original purchaser can't be changed.
- Minimum browser requirements are required to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated browser version.
- Don't buy passes from a third party or scalper. Third party sales can't be guaranteed, authenticated or supported.
- A photo ID, order number and the credit card used for purchase are required for will call pickup or troubleshooting by the original purchaser.
Festival Ticketing Support
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: 855.414.6342
- HOURS: M-F 9:00am-5:00pm MST
- Submit a Support Ticket
Will call/Box office INformation
- Box Office is located on site next to the main entrance.
- There is no parking available on site, please park off site and take the free festival shuttle in.
- BOX OFFICE HOURS: 10am-9pm